What is Yogathon2022© Training Program?
- Every Yoga Instructor has to train 200 yoga enthusiasts for 36 hours over 21 days: MDNIY Yoga For Wellness Program.
- The content for MDNIY Yoga For Wellness Program is available on Ayush TV everyday at 7:30am and 7:30pm.
- An opportunity to earn ₹10,000* (Click here for T&C)
- This program is available on a first cum first serve basis, for the first 10000 Yoga Instructor registrants ONLY.
- The registration for ₹10,000 is open till Jan 2023 ONLY.
- Association with our Health Sponsor – Miracle Drinks as an affiliate partner under their Miracle Drinks Affiliate Program. Details about the same will be unveiled on Jan 2023.
Benefits of a Yogathon Instructor for Yogathon2022©
- Yoga Certificate Board (YCB) certification
- Eligibility in the Yogathon Training Program
- Recognition by GWR as a Yoga Instructor after successful participation and completion of the GWR event on Jan 2023
- Instructors can upskill themselves and become YCB-certified Yoga Instructors (Level 1) at a subsidized rate of Rs.1500 + GST. Instructors selected for the Guinness World Record Witness program will receive a free Guinness Event participation in their name and address as per their Aadhar details. Instructors are eligible for the incentive scheme of Rs. 10,000 from YCB for training 100 students under the Yoga-for-Wellness program. Instructors can set up a Yoga center certified by the Yoga Certification Board with the one-time fee (estimated at Rs. 25000) waived off under the Yogathon2022 project.
Benefits of a Yogathon Participant for Yogathon2022©
- The Successful participants will receive a certificate of participation from the Guinness World Record.
- Opportunity to participate in the Swami Vivekanand Self Help Group (SHG) scheme of Govt of Karnataka, which provides a start-up capital support of Rs. 10L for each Youth SHG, further support under the Start-Up India scheme.
- Free Start-up tool kit from various Technology, Fin-Tech, and Communication companies.
- Become a YCB-certified youth that contributes to your employment prospects in Govt and Private sectors.