- June 21, 2022: Yogathon2022 soft launch
- July 11, 2022: Official launch of Yogathon2022 by Hon’ble Minister of DYES
- Aug 28, 2022: Flag-off of the Yogathon Caravan & awareness campaign by the Hon’ble CM from the steps of the Vidhan Soudha
- November & December: Journey to break the world record on a weekly practice continuous.
- National Youth Festival 2023 being held in Karnataka from Jan 12-16, 2023. Guinness World Record (GWR) attempt under Project Yogathon will be attempted during the Youth Festival.
- GWR Attempt under Yogathon will have 10,000+ youth representatives from all States & Union Territories of India.
- January 15, 2023: At 6:30am: Across 35+ locations in Karnataka – the Youth will establish a new record adding to the pride of Karnataka.